Ever Seen a Train Spirits?

Home Forums Train Spirit Forums Train Spirits Ever Seen a Train Spirits?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster
    • Posts 7
    Spirits: 15,858
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Dislike
    ::
    Every train has a spirit that rides it throughout its lifespan. The being is a natural defender of the locomotive it claims as its own. No other supernatural can share or ride this iron horse. No, the
    Marie McIntosh
    Participant
    • Posts 6
    Spirits: 1,160
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Dislike
    I have never seen a train spirit but a friend of mine claimed that she did. One evening, as she was waiting at the station in Liliput, a tall stranger walked by. The first thing she noticed was his we
    admin
    Keymaster
    • Posts 7
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Dislike

That must have been scary. Imagine a floating ghost. I often wonder why some people report that odd odor coming from these spirits.

Marie McIntosh
    Participant
    • Posts 6
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Dislike

Yeah, I have heard of people running home deadbeat afraid of things that they have seen on the streets. floating spirits may not be so uncommon.

admin
    Keymaster
    • Posts 7
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Dislike
    Actually, I have heard some of the “feel something” gossip. people running into strange visions that make your skin crawl That sort of thing, or their hair standing on ends, or their head
    Marie McIntosh
    Participant
    • Posts 6
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Dislike

That is true there was this one pastor who claims that he could sense these spirits each time that he was riding pass a certain church (the enemy) and he would just reprimand it in Jesus nme.

Darwin Thwaites
    Participant
    • Posts 2
    Spirits: 1,550
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Dislike

I wonder if spirits smell bad or if they have no odor. After all they have no bodies. I guess they do not have odors. Just my view.

emmarific
    Participant
    • Posts 1
    Spirits: 1,180
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Dislike

I have experienced one. I’m working on writing about my encounter. Thank you for this platform.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share. Earn